Loving you is sweet.
Heyyo! Alrights, phots have been uploaded. Enjoy but no ripping of pictures at the same time. thanks alot.
Exams is approaching.Have been studying everyday.Trying not to fail my paper so badly. English paper isnt that hard.Chinese was okay. Monday's having Maths&lit.And i know i will flunk that piece of shit.
hehehs:) Didnt went out today. Stayed at home but meet Baby awhile around 6plus.
I promised myself to stay at home to revise until exam's over. I try my best!
I promised myself to stay at home to revise until exam's over. I try my best!
Okays im running out things to post.Well, cause nothing much happened recently. Im doing fine with Baby too:)
Meet Darllink and headed for tuition during the afternoon. Sheryl came too. went to buy my sotong ball and went home. Mommy ask me&korkor to bedok inter. Headed to Mac for my favourite Cheese cake&Ice latte:) its been alibaba years since i've touch cheese cake. Yummy. Home sweet home after dhat.
Baby bought me this.











No comments:
Post a Comment